Dave’s iPAQ Giveaway Continues in celebration of Windows Mobile 5 and Our 5 Year Anniversary
1. No Purchase Necessary – No purchase or payment of any money is necessary to enter. You must be a registered member of Daves iPAQ community in order to particapte
2. How To Enter: Enter this contest from Tuesday , May 3, 2005 through Friday, May 13, 2005. Post your answer in the requested location. First member to answer correctly will win. You have 1 hour to respond to our private message with your name, address, city, state and zipcode. If we do not hear from you within that hour you will not win.
3. Limitations: Members can only win once.
4. Prize(s): A total of 91 prizes will be awarded. .
5. Prize Conditions: Winners must meet all eligibility requirements.
6. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitutions allowed, except, at vendors sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Non-compliance will result in disqualification and forfeit of prize.
7. How to Win: A question will be posted in which the member would need to correctly answer the question. The first member who correctly answers the question will win the prize.
8. Odds: Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
9. Prize Redemption: Prizes will be either emailed to the recipient or mailed by the particpating vendor.
10.Conditions: Each entrant, by entering this Contest agrees that: (1) he/she will abide by and be bound by the Rules and the Sponsor’s decisions, which shall be final and non-appealable. Winner’s acceptance of the Prize constitutes the grant of an unconditional right to use Winner’s name for any publicity, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. Vendor is not responsible for the inability of the winners to accept the Prize for any reason.
11. Disputes: By entering, each member accepts and agrees to be bound by these official rules and the decisions by Daves iPAQ.
12. Winner’s List: A final list of all winners will be posted on www.davesipaq.com on May 20, 2005.
The contest will start in this thread